In honor of going to the beach this weekend (Bodega Bay, CA.) I thought I would share with you some of my favorite beach looks and essentials. First and foremost, sunscreen, a total must! Any sunscreen SPF 30 or greater will do, and I highly recommend waterproof. My next essential? Sunnies. I can’t tell you how many times I have gone to the beach and have forgotten my sunglasses. Worse thing ever! My shades of choice are a classic pair of aviators, they offer full coverage and look so classic. As for clothing and accessories no beach trip is complete without a great hat, bathing suit coverups, flip flops, a sweater for those chilly nights, and an oversized tote bag. Here are some of my favorite options. What is on your list of beach must haves?
Want the look for less? Check out some of these celebrity inspired beach trends online, and start shopping now.
- Merona Aviators from Target $16.99
- Pink Straw Stripe Tote from Target $34.99.
- Merona Tan Floppy Braided Hat from Target $14.99
- Sarong Cover-Up from Victorias Secrets $34.99
- Coverup Caftanfrom Victorias Secret $66.00
- Tie-Waist Coverup Dress from Victorias Secret $33.50
- Tunic Cover-Up from Victorias Secret $43.50