For this Friday’s Favorite post, I have decided to feature a few of my favorite Fall/Winter coats and how to style them. I hate the cold weather but a fabulous coat makes it all worth it. So how do you bundle up and still look fashionable? Keep it classy! Even your casual looks should stay clean and polished. Unless your below zero … avoid extra bulk. Find a coat that is sleek yet still functional. Take a look a a few of my favorite examples below. Which look is your favorite?
- Classic: A timeless go-to that works everywhere. Stick to tailored looks in tweed or solid colors.
Photo Source: Wendy’s Lookbook
- Casual:Casual coats are your everyday staple. They are comfy, colorful, and practical. Cute toggle buttons, graphic prints, and colors are what make these coats simple yet still so chic.
Photo Source: Atlantic-Pacific
Photo Source: Scent of Obsession
- Dressy: The perfect coat for going out! Think feathers, fur, and embellishment. Make this coat your statement piece.
Ready to shop? Check out a few of my favorite finds down below.
- Pleated Button Tab Coat – $39.80 – Forever 21
- Classic Double Breasted Coat (in Black or Camel) – $39.80 – Forever 21
- Shawl Lapel Longline Jacket – $39.80 – Forever 21
- Houndstooth Fit & Flare Coat – $37.80 – Forever 21