Every year I love to check out what my favorite celebs wear to the Coachella music festival – and with less than a week away, what better topic is there for this weeks Friday Favorites? I just cant get enough of these boho chic, barely there, haute hippie looks, can you? Check out some of my favorite looks below, and let me know what you think of my [ this is what I would wear if I were actually going look ] also. Hope you like it. Happy Friday Everyone … Have a great weekend!!!!
Christmas is by far my favorite holiday; and with less than a month to go, I can barely contain my excitement. For most people, their favorite part of Christmas is opening gifts, but for me – I love to give them. Giving is my favorite part of the Holiday season, but it can also be the most stressful. This year forget the stress, I have got the perfect gift guide for all the special women in your life. With prices as low as $10.00, this gift guide will work for every budget. So unless you happen to be one of the very few who already have all their shopping finished after Black Friday & Cyber Monday, check it out! I promise your going to love it. Click the links below for more details!
- 1. There’s no mistake here, this Michael Kors watch is at the top of the list for a reason. The women in your life will die for this! Available online or in stores in Gold, Silver, and Rose Gold (as shown) $250.00
- 2. Not sure what to give? Nail polish gift sets are always a guarantee. With 14 colors in this season hottest hues, this gift is perfect for your nearest and dearest fashionista. Available at Target for only $10.00
- 3. Who doesn’t want to smell good when they go in for this years New Year’s kiss? Help a girl out with this Juicy Couture gift set. I promise she will thank you later! $75.00
- 4. Ok serious talk! I bought this Keurig coffee maker on Black Friday with the intentions of waiting until Christmas before using it – but that didn’t happen. I speak from experience when I say this has to be one of the best gifts I’ve bought myself all year-long. Make someone else as happy as I made myself, they will love you forever! Prices starting at $89.95
- 5. Got a busy someone in your life? This Coach planner is functional and fashionable. I received a Coach planner similar to this last year, and I love it! $148.00
- 6 & 7. Monogram jewelry is so hot right now – and it’s the perfect way to customize any gift. I rely on gifts like these quite often when I am just not sure what to give. Initial Cuff by C.Wonder $48.00. *Read about the earrings here on a previous blog post of mine.
- 8. Also on a past post of mine: The sideways cross necklace. After seeing Rachel Zoe’s ex assistant Taylor Jacobson wearing this on a episode of the Rachel Zoe project – I knew I needed this necklace bad! Since purchasing this necklace in September, I can’t even tell you how many compliments I have received. I highly recommend this, and it is currently on sale! Macy’s $49.00
- 9. So it may be a little expensive, but I love this Coach purse. If you have a special someone in your life who you can splurge on a little, this is the item to buy. Legacy Leather medium Candace Carryall $398.00
- 10. Year after year I can rely on M.A.C Holiday gift sets. They are perfect for my friends, and always come in the cutest little packages. Many options to chose from. Prices starting at $32.50
- 11. Who doesn’t need these? And who doesn’t love Rebecca Minkoff. Keep your pretty pennies (and all of your other essentials) tucked away in these adorable Cory pouches. $55.00-65.00
- 12. This book is the perfect gift for those on a budget. Although it may only be $15.98 at Barnes and Noble – the advice in this book is priceless.
- 13. Buying designer clothes is expensive, and you can never guarantee sizes when it comes to shopping for other people. This year give a designer gift that will always fit your friends … and your budget. Some of my favorite designers (like Marc Jobs, Kate Spade and Diane Von Furstenberg) all have cases for your friend’s Iphone’s, iPad’s, and laptops. Available at Nordstrom. Prices vary.
- 14. If the holidays are here, so is the cold weather. Keep your friends/family warm with this cute scarf from Target for only $14.99. Want more? Pair it with a pair of gloves or a beanie for the complete package.
- 15. Last year I received a PINK tote as a secret santa gift, and I am still using it. These bags from Victoria’s Secret are perfect for days trips, the gym & for school. Prices starting at $20.00
This post has been created for IFB Project #72 – Create your best gift guide ever. To participate click here.
For this week’s Wednesday Wish List, I bring to you LC by Lauren Conrad. In case you haven’t seen it, I absolutely love her Holiday Collection, and more importantly – I love the prices. The holiday’s are coming so if you need that perfect outfit for dinner, a company party, or going out with friends who only come home on the holiday’s … now is your time to shop, THE COLLECTION IS ON SALE! If you need it, this collection has it. Statement making dresses, pretty peplum tops, jeans, corduroys, blazers, sweaters, skirts, boots, and pajamas. Check out a few of my favorite looks from her newest collection and how to wear them. Trust me, the sooner you plan out those Holiday outfits the less stress you’ll have later. So start shopping now … online or in stores at Kohls. The sale won’t last forever, they never do!
Wear this to a holiday party – Total cost $128.00
Wear this to a holiday dinner – Total cost $92.00 (without the watch)
Wear this to a casual lunch or get together w/ friends- Total cost $114.00 (w/out the purse)
Okay all … With just a little over 2 weeks left until Halloween it’s time to stop procrastinating and kick it into high gear. Every fashionista knows that going all out on the decoration is a total must. After a week of getting distracted by work, useless reality T.V shows, and planning a trip to Disneyland (okay and maybe a little shopping) I finally made it to the pumpkin patch today. This year I made the decision NOT to carve my pumpkin but to decorate it instead. I ran across these images last year on Lauren Conrad’s blog (after carving my pumpkins of course) and immediately knew I had to try out a few of these ideas the following year. So here you go …. A few of my favorite ways to decorate a pumpkin without the mess. Which look is your fave?
For more ways to decorate your pumpkin, check out the complete post on Lauren Conrad’s blog by clicking here.
And for a little added fun, here’s me picking out our pumpkins this year. Ignore the hair, it was a little windy.